William (“Bill”) A. Bond is a partner with McDonald Fleming, and has been with the firm since 2005. Bill is admitted to practice in Florida (since 2005) and Texas (since 1987).
Bill has been engaged in the private practice of law and has served as in-house counsel at Mary Kay Inc. in Dallas, Texas. Bill's experience includes assisting individuals with their estate planning, business planning, and tax planning needs; representing clients in business transactions such as sales and purchases of businesses and financing transactions; commercial and probate litigation; and representing executors, administrators, guardians, trustees, and beneficiaries in trust and probate matters.
Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and children. Bill especially enjoys backpacking and serving others at his church.
· Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association
· Escambia Santa Rosa Estate Planning Council
· Frequent lecturer on legal subjects to peers and lay persons
· Bill chairs the Endowment Committee at his church and teaches Sunday School and Bible
· Bill and his family members have all participated in productions at the Pensacola Little
Theater (on stage and behind the scenes).