Community Association and HOA Lawyer
McDonald Fleming Moorhead provides specialized representation to all forms of common ownership property throughout northwest Florida including: condominium associations, cooperative associations, commercial condominium associations, mobile park associations, and homeowner’s association. The HOA lawyers and paralegals in our Community Association Law Team pride themselves on providing the highest level of expert legal services designed to the individual needs of its HOA clients.
We understand that homeowners’ associations have options in selecting a law firm to provide for its legal needs. We also understand that community associations demand expert legal guidance at a reasonable price. At McDonald Fleming Moorhead, your HOA can take advantage of the legal expertise and technological tools customarily provided by large to medium-sized law firms while receiving the heightened level of customer service found only in boutique style law firms.
We provide the full spectrum of representation to our Pensacola HOA clients including:
- General representation including proper application of statutory law, case law and administrative rules and regulations to the manner in which the community association is operated;
- Drafting, interpreting, enforcing, applying and amending all forms of the HOA’s governing documents;
- Collecting assessments and fines providing real-time online access to all collection and covenant enforcement accounts;
- Ensuring that actions taken by the homeowners’ association are in compliance with all State and Federal statutes and laws;
- Providing legal guidance relating to the routine operation of the homeowners’ association including assisting with questions related to the noticing and running of meetings, producing and adopting budgets, enforcing restrictions contained in Covenants, levying fines and assessments and adopting new rules and regulations;
- Negotiating and drafting all forms of contracts specific to the operation of the HOA;
- Assisting the association in navigating the often complex issues of the FHA approval process, financing of capital projects through commercial lines of credit or commercial financing and identifying all necessary and appropriate insurance needs.
Every HOA client enjoys exclusive online access to each of its files and relevant documents using the Firm’s innovative and user-friendly software. In addition, Clients will have access to the firm’s online blog which discusses timely and relevant issues that impact community associations in Pensacola, as well as to an archive of the firm’s publications that are instructive on matters that relate specifically to the effective guidance of an HOA.
A Pensacola HOA lawyer that specializes in the practice of homeowners’ association law will be assigned to each client. As a client, you will know your attorney and will have direct access to your attorney at all times. This level of specialization is central to our firm’s internal mandate to provide the most creative and efficient legal advice in the industry.
To ensure that our attorneys and paralegals can meet this mandate, we provide free telephone calls to all retainer Community Association Clients. We do not want there to be any barrier that prevents our Community Association Clients from receiving counsel from our team. At McDonald Fleming Moorhead, we want to be more than just your HOA attorney. We want to be an integral part of your team that helps guarantee the success of your community association.
Find Out How A Pensacola HOA Lawyer Can Help You
To speak with an experienced HOA attorney at McDonald Fleming Moorhead, please call our downtown Pensacola office at (850) 477-0660 or tell us about your needs online.