McDonald Fleming Moorhead provides specialized representation to all forms of common ownership property throughout northwest Florida including: condominium associations, cooperative associations, commercial condominium associations, mobile park associations, and homeowner’s association. The lawyers and paralegals in our Community Association Law Team pride themselves on providing the highest level of expert legal services designed to the individual needs of its Community Association Clients.
We understand that Community Associations have options in selecting a law firm to provide for its legal needs. We also understand that Community Associations demand expert legal guidance at a reasonable price. At McDonald Fleming Moorhead, your Community Association can take advantage of the legal expertise and technological tools customarily provided by large to medium-sized law firms while receiving the heightened level of customer service found only in boutique style law firms.
We provide the full spectrum of representation to our Community Association Clients including:
- General representation including proper application of statutory law, case law and administrative rules and regulations to the manner in which the Community Association is operated;
- Drafting, interpreting, enforcing, applying and amending all forms of the Community Association’s governing documents;
- Collecting assessments and fines providing real-time online access to all collection and covenant enforcement accounts;
- Ensuring that actions taken by the Community Association are in compliance with all State and Federal statutes and laws;
- Providing legal guidance relating to the routine operation of the Community Association including assisting with questions related to the noticing and running of meetings, producing and adopting budgets, enforcing restrictions contained in Covenants, levying fines and assessments and adopting new rules and regulations;
- Negotiating and drafting all forms of contracts specific to the operation of the Community Association;
- Assisting the Community Association in navigating the often times complex issues of the FHA approval process, financing of capital projects through commercial lines of credit or commercial financing and identifying all necessary and appropriate insurance needs.
Every Community Association Client enjoys exclusive online access to each of its files and relevant documents using the Firm’s innovative and user-friendly software. In addition, Clients will have access to the Firm’s online blog which discusses timely and relevant issues that impact Community Associations in Florida as well as to an archive of the Firm’s publications that are instructive on matters that relate specifically to the effective guidance of Community Associations.
An attorney that specializes in the practice of Community Association Law will be assigned to each Community Association Client. As a Client, you will know your attorney and will have direct access to your attorney at all times. This level of specialization is central to our Firm’s internal mandate to provide the most creative and efficient legal advice in the industry.
To ensure that our attorneys and paralegals can meet this mandate, we provide free telephone calls to all retainer Community Association Clients. We do not want there to be any barrier that prevents our Community Association Clients from receiving counsel from our team. At McDonald Fleming Moorhead, we want to be more than just your lawyer. We want to be an integral part of your team that helps guarantee the success of your Community Association.