Matthew ("Matt") A. Bush is a partner with McDonald Fleming, and has been with the firm since 2008. Matt’s experience is primarily in the field of litigation, including construction, business, and real estate matters.
Matt is a lifelong resident of Pensacola. Prior to going to law school, Matt worked his way through college working as a certified ASE Master Technician. In his time away from work, Matt enjoys spending time with his family, including his wife, daughter, and sons; studying and participating in politics; playing softball; and doing mechanic work and carpentry work.
· Senior Associate Editor, Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
· Certificate of Merit recipient, Constitutional Law II, Pretrial Skills, and Research & Writing
· Internship for the Honorable Richard F. Suhrheinrich, a Senior Federal Judge on the United
States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
· Successfully argued case at Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals: W.D. Sales & Brokerage LLC
v. Barnhill's Buffet of Tenn., Inc., 362 Fed.Appx. 142 (11th Cir. 2010)
· The Florida Bar
· Pensacola Chapter of American Inns of Court