Preston J. Forshee is an associate at McDonald Fleming Moorhead. He is admitted in Florida and Alabama and handles estate planning, business planning, tax planning, business transactions, and probate matters for the firm’s clients.
Preston has an LLM in Taxation from the University of Alabama, a J.D. from Charleston School of Law, and a B.S. in Political Science from Birmingham Southern College.
Preston is a native of Pensacola, a graduate of Pensacola High School’s International Baccalaureate Program, and is married to Kaitlin VanSickle Forshee (Kaitlin is a dentist who practices in Pace). Preston and Kaitlin have two daughters, Mary Clark and Maclaren Ann.
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Alabama Bar Association
- First Baptist Church of Pensacola
- Rotary Club of Pensacola
- Leadership Pensacola Class of 2017
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division – Board of Directors)
- Rebellaires (Board of Directors)
- Pensacola Symphony Orchestra (Board of Directors)
- Friends of the Saenger (Executive Board)