Matthew A. Bush is a partner with McDonald Fleming Moorhead, and has been with the firm since 2008. Matt’s experience is primarily in the field of litigation, including construction, business, and real estate matters.
Matt is a lifelong resident of Pensacola. Prior to going to law school, Matt worked his way through college working as a certified ASE Master Technician. In his time away from work, Matt enjoys spending time with his family, including his wife, daughter, son and dog; studying and participating in politics; playing softball; and doing mechanic work and carpentry work.
- Senior Associate Editor, Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
- Certificate of Merit recipient, Constitutional Law II, Pretrial Skills, and Research & Writing
- Internship for the Honorable Richard F. Suhrheinrich, a Senior Federal Judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Successfully argued case at Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals: W.D. Sales & Brokerage LLC v. Barnhill’s Buffet of Tenn., Inc., 362 Fed.Appx. 142 (11th Cir. 2010).
- The Florida Bar
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association (member of the Executive Council)
- Pensacola Chapter of American Inns of Court