A partner at McDonald Fleming Moorhead, Katie focuses her practice on probate, guardianship, estate planning, and real estate law. She is admitted to practice law in Florida and Alabama.
With her extensive knowledge of probate and real estate law, Katie is committed to helping you create an estate plan that best addresses your goals. Katie has administered hundreds of probates throughout the state, and her knowledge and experience makes Katie an integral part of our estate planning and probate team. Katie received the AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell in 2012, which is the highest rating possible given by her peers.
In addition to her statewide practice in probate, Katie has been a member of the Board of Trustees of the Community Maritime Park, an exciting downtown revitalization project in Pensacola. Katie is also active in a number of other civic organizations. Katie is a native of Pensacola and lives there with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time on the water with her family.
- William Meador Award from the Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (2010)
- Florida Trend Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2012-2016
- The Florida and Alabama State Bar Associations
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Florida Bar’s Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Trustee, Community Maritime Park Associates, Inc., 2006 to 2011
- Fiesta of Five Flags, Board of Governors, 2010 to 2013
- Fiesta Forces Member
- Community Foundation of Northwest Florida, Board member 2014- present
- Visit Pensacola, Finance Committee Member, 2014-2015