Jay joined McDonald Fleming Moorhead in 2015. He is admitted in Florida, Georgia, Maryland and the District of Columbia and practiced for over 10 years in Atlanta before moving to Pensacola. Jay’s primary focus has been in the field of real estate development and litigation, including condominium and community association litigation and general servicing.
Jay graduated from Tulane University School of Law in 2001 and obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Mississippi State University in 1997. Jay and his wife Mary Margaret have two children and enjoy being part of the Pensacola community.
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida Bar
- The Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties, Board of Directors (2016-Present)
- The Georgia Bar
- The Maryland Bar
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Legal Assistant- Ciara Wheeler
- Administrative Assistant- Meghan Harrison